4 years ago
3. You accept that The Site is provided on an "as is, as available" basis.
4. WordPin does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement, or other information displayed or distributed through The Site. You acknowledge that any reliance upon any such materials, opinion, advice, statement, memorandum, or information shall be at your sole risk.
5. You represent, warrant and covenant that you shall not upload, post or transmit to or distribute or otherwise publish through The Site any materials which (i) restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying The Site, (ii) are unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, offensive, pornographic, profane, sexually explicit or indecent, (iii) constitute or encourage conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate law, (iv) violate, plagiarize or infringe the rights of third parties including, without limitation, copyright, trademark, patent, rights of privacy or publicity or any other proprietary right, (v) contain a virus or other harmful component, or (vii) constitute or contain false or misleading indications of origin or statements of fact.
7. Where we provide hypertext links from or to third party sites we do so for convenience and information purposes only. We do not review, endorse, approve or control, and are not responsible for any sites linked from or to the Website, the content of those sites, the third parties named therein, or their products, resources or services. Linking to any other site is at your sole risk and we will not be responsible or liable for any damages in connection with linking, and we accept no liability nor make any endorsement or approval of the same.
8. We reserve the right to monitor all votes cast on The Site and filter or remove votes that in the sole discretion of WordPin, are damaging to the integrity of The Site including but not limited to (i) votes cast through proxy networks, (ii) votes placed in an attempt to "game" the rankings on WordPin, or (iii) votes contributing to the loss of relevancy of a given top ten list. We reserve the right to adjust vote counts and list rankings at any time at our sole discretion.
9. We reserve the right to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials provided by WordPin or by users of The Site including but not limited to (i) list titles, (ii) list descriptions, (iii) titles of items added to lists, (iv) URLs provided for items added to lists, (v) comments added to lists, (vi) member blog posts added to The Site, (vii) comments added to blog posts, (vii) information added to member profiles, and (viii) personal messages sent between members at the sole discretion of WordPin at any time for any reason (including, but not limited to, upon receipt of claims or allegations from third parties or authorities relating to such Content), or for no reason at all.
10. Content added to WordPin can be voted on, commented on, ranked, etc., by visitors to the site. As such, removing content added to the site may negatively affect the experience of multiple users of the site. Because of this and because of the resources required to identify and remove content submitted to WordPin, we reserve the right to not remove content from the site. By posting to WordPin, you understand and agree that the material you post may not be removed, even at your request.
11. This site contains a number of affiliate links where, when visitors to The Site click through the link and perform a specific action such as submitting a form or making a purchase, we receive a commission. We reserve the right to work to maximize the profits generated by The Site using a number of tactics including but not limited to (i) more prominently featuring lists containing affiliate links throughout the site, (ii) displaying affiliate banners, and (iii) purchasing advertising to promote lists containing affiliate links.